As far as the sanitary background is concerned, thank you for respecting some measures :
- the mask is required from 6 years old
- the access to the scenography is reduced
- the number of visitors per group is about 14 people (instead of 30 before the pandemic)
Park your car
Coming from St Jean de Luz from the corniche road, at the entrance of Hendaye, you will see on your left hand the P1 (Ascouby), 120 places, FREE parking.
The Abbadia castle possess "Tourisme & Handicap" label.
Here are the different services purposed :
- Braille leeflets (french, english and spanish)
- Large print leeflets
- Iconographics leeflets
- assistive listening headphones
A parking at the entrance of the tickets office is avalaible for disabled people.
We suggest you to call us before coming to make your visit easier.