As far as the sanitary background is concerned, thank you for respecting some measures :
- the mask is required from 6 years old
- the access to the scenography is reduced
- the number of visitors per group is about 14 people (instead of 30 before the pandemic)
Park your car
> Light vehicles
Abbadia offers 2 free parking at 10 minutes walking.
They are indicated as P1 and P2.
The Armatonde Street is also free from the 15th of September to the 15th of June.
The car park P1, Ascoubia, offers 120 FREE places.
> Coach Gran Turismo
The passengers can go down or enter into the coach in the Rue de la Glacière, at 200 meters of the entrance of the Château.
It is possible to come inside the site of Abbadia, 2 places are reserved for disabled people at the entrance of the tickets office.
The Abbadia castle possess "Tourisme & Handicap" label.
Here are the different services purposed :
- Braille leeflets (french, english and spanish)
- Large print leeflets
- Iconographics leeflets
- assistive listening headphones
A parking at the entrance of the tickets office is avalaible for disabled people.
We suggest you to call us before coming to make your visit easier.